4/12/09

MIXTAPE #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey blog readers, I've started work on another mixtape!
If you haven't heard the first, you should. It's fun. 

Here's the first mixtape I made:


I've started an extremely long sample list of songs that are going to go into the second mixtape, with a total of around 300 right now. I'm WAY more focused on putting instrumentals together this time around, as opposed to simply a long series of A + B mashes like the first mixtape is. Here's a segment with these songs:

Led Zeppelin- When the Levee Breaks
Curtis Mayfield & The Impressions - People Get Ready
Arcade Fire- Wake Up
The Contours - Do You Love Me?


Tell me what you guys think! Hit me up on facebook or something like that. 

2 comments:

  1. sounds good! I think that's a great direction to move in and will hopefully be fruitful. Keep up the good work!

    PS
    In "Back it up!" what is the man shouting? is it "van jones"? i can't tell, but that would be cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late response, but he's shouting "Stand up!"
    It's from a Ludacris song.

    ReplyDelete